[NTG-context] Wrtiting in two languages

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Nov 15 17:39:40 CET 2016

> 2) Second situation : you want to print a translation on the same page (say the even page) as the original Greek text, with the commentary (or whatever) on the odd page. I fear there is no way to do this at the time (that was impossible with CTX early in 2016). I didn't retry these former weeks...

  Actually, there has been, for quite a long time, a mechanism called
streams in ConTeXt that aimed at doing exactly that.  It’s incomplete
and there are no real-life examples of documents that use it, but I know
that Hans is ready to look into it again provided someone comes up with
a sensible use case, and some details of what should be achieved.

	Best,

		Arthur