[NTG-context] Setupreferencing[interaction=text] breaks referenceformat[text={…}]

Benjamin Buchmuller benjamin.buchmuller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:20:10 CET 2016

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the intended behaviour of the system, but I want to typeset “This is Figure 1.1 in Chapter A Good Story” in the attached minimal example. However, setting up the referencing interaction to text, this typesets “This is 1.1 in Chapter A Good Story”. The same holds true, when the reference format is not defined via \definereferenceformat, but also in \in{Figure}[fig:A].

Here is the minimal example:

\starttext

\setupreferencing[
left={},
right={},
interaction=text, % critical
]

\definereferenceformat[infig][text={Figure }]

\chapter[myreference]{A Good Story}

\startplacefigure[reference=fig:A]

Some figure.

\stopplacefigure

This is \infig[fig:A] in Chapter \about[myreference].

\stoptext

Thank you very much for your help.

Benjamin