[NTG-context] Typing in natural width box

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:02:07 CET 2016

The solution is to use strut=no in the framed and clear the before and after keys of the typing environment.  I found it by accident on the wiki: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_text#Making_a_tight_vertical_fit

---

\starttext

\ruledhbox{%
  \startframed[width=fit,align=right,strut=no,offset=0pt]
    \setuptyping[before=,after=]
    \starttyping
      print("Hello World!")
    \stoptyping