[NTG-context] Chemical reaction...

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Tue Nov 8 20:06:27 CET 2016

I am busy to edit an older article in which there are a couple of chemical fromulas and reactions.

However, I am stuck because the following throws me an error when uncommenting the line with “\chemical{2H^\oplus}{~waterstof (zuur)}” (something with $ inserted…)

Another aspect is, that the {DEZ} does not appear. Further the {zinkion} and {ethan} appear not as text under the formula but as text next to it.

\starttext
\placeformula
  \startformula
    \chemical{(C_2H_5)_2Zn}{DEZ}
    \chemical{PLUS}
    % \chemical{2H^\oplus} {waterstof (zuur)}
    \chemical{GIVES}
    \chemical{Zn^{2\oplus}}{zinkion}
    \chemical{PLUS}
    \chemical{2(C_2H_6)}{ethan}
  \stopformula
\stoptext

Thank you for hints, what I am missing here…

Kind regards

Willi