[NTG-context] Clickable question/answer numbers

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:46:50 CET 2016

Hi Dalyoung,

Yes I see what your problem might had been. Recently ConTeXt creates a fine named FILENAME.tuc when one typesets FILENAME.tex. This *.tuc file creates difficulties when the typesetting is stopped for some reason or another, because then at times it is impossible to typeset again the same file even if the error has been fixed.

Maybe we have to ask Hans whether this behavior is intended or not: in any case one has to remove that *.tuc file manually in order to typeset again.

Best regards: OK