[NTG-context] Clickable question/answer numbers

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:16:04 CET 2016

Dear Otared (and list),

thank you for your reply and support.

The links from the answers to the questions work as wanted with my
solution, it is the links from the questions to the answers that do
not.

I guess I need something like

headcommand={\in{Question}[A:###]},

where ### is the reference tag I set. But I don't know what to change
the ### into (or if that would work).

Best regards, Mikael