[NTG-context] texexec in ConTeXt Standalone does not work

Asim ConTeXt asimsodai+ConTeXt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:35:29 CEST 2016

Thank you.
I want to use MkII because, as far as I know, MkII uses pdfTeX; which is
stable. While MkIV uses LuaTeX; which is yet in development. Further, pdfTeX
is better at microtypography.
Am I correct at these two points? I would like to hear from you.

I found that my system fonts are located at c:\windows\fonts, so I added
this address in front of OSFONTDIR in texmf.cnf file. But it still is not
working, although the previous warning message has now gone. ConTeXt now
silently stops the processing and does not give any output file.