[NTG-context] texexec in ConTeXt Standalone does not work

Asim ConTeXt asimsodai+ConTeXt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:17:40 CEST 2016

Dear list members,
I am new to ConTeXt world. I have installed ConTeXt Standalone according to
the instructions given in ConTeXt Standalone with TexWorks
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Windows_Installation#ConTeXt_Standalone_with_TexWorks>
and
instructions given in Windows Installation
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Windows>. I added the
address of context.exe into the Processing Tools of TeXworks, according to
instruction # 6 in ConTeXt Standalone with TexWorks
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Windows_Installation#ConTeXt_Standalone_with_TexWorks>
and
compiled a simple ConTeXt document, it works fine. But I want to use
texexec (MkII), I had installed Ruby according to the instruction 1. I
added address of texexec.exe to the Processing Tools of TeXworks; but when
I try to compile the simple document, it does not work and gives the
following warning and stops without giving any output pdf file:

> warning: c:/Users/bsee1206/Desktop/ConTeXt/tex/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf:49:
> (kpathsea) No cnf value on line: OSFONTDIR =.

Any suggestions?