[NTG-context] Influence enumeration spacing

Jan Willem Flamma jwfregister at icloud.com
Tue Oct 25 15:34:40 CEST 2016

Dear list members,

In the MWE below the amount of vertical space between the enumeration header and the question text seems to fully controlled by the global \setupwhitespace[big] setting.
I would like to reduce the distance beteen the enumeration header and the question text but inbetween={\blank[nowhite]} seems to be ignored. I tried none, disable etc. as well.

Of course I could set \setupwhitespace[small] but this would influence the amount whitespace between my paragraph text which should be set to big.

How can I minimize the inbetween distance without changing the spacing between paragraphs?

\setupwhitespace[big]

\defineblock[question]
\keepblocks[question]

\defineenumeration