[NTG-context] avoid newline after definestartstop

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Oct 24 19:09:18 CEST 2016

On 10/24/2016 06:07 PM, Michael Eidenbenz wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> sometimes the moste obvious is hidden...
> although I would consider this a hack, it works perfectly.
> but I'm still wondering, if there is no soultion for the more
> "canonical" way.
>
> Regards Michael

Hi Michael,

allow me two comments on your issue.

The hack is also using a block element as span element (pardon my XML
parlance). Either I’m missing something, or how would you do the same
with <blockquote> in HTML?

>From a typographical point of view, do you really need the quotes with a
narrower paragraph? I mean, do you think it isn’t clear enough that this
is quote?

Just in case it might be useful,

Pablo
--