[NTG-context] Text editors

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Oct 24 13:41:16 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I just edited http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_Editors,
reordered, updated, killed some discontinued programs etc.

I didn’t delete wiki pages of outdated apps, though.

There’s still a lot of room for enhancement, e.g. the feature columns make no sense this way.

I’d like to know:
- What editor(s) do you use for ConTeXt?
- Are there any other editors with ConTeXt (not only LaTeX) support?

How about including the vim support files in the distribution (like the SciTE support files)?

I recently discovered Textadept, a relative of SciTe’s, also available for OSX - did anyone try to adapt SciTE ConTeXt support for that?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net