[NTG-context] Multiple Choice Quiz with self marking funciton

B.A.Lee b.a.lee at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:28:36 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am new to ConTeXt but have been using LaTeX for years. Just before I came across ConTeXt, I ran across Acrotex eDucation Bundle. One of its packages allows us to create multiple choice quizzes which has some self-harming features when done on screen. It also has a paper equivalent.
I am wondering if anyone is willing to share his/her setups for multiple choice, with or without the self-harming feature. I am also wondering if ConTeXt has that self-harming feature too. If it can, I hope too see an example of how it can be done.
Many thanks in advance.
May you be well and happy!B.A.