[NTG-context] ANN: Updated Vim scripts for ConTeXt

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:05:20 CEST 2016

On 21/10/2016 00:22, Sandiford Kevin wrote:
>  Hi  Nicola,
>
> Thanks for the vim scripts, I've been looking for something like this
> for a while.
>
> Just a minor problem, on windows the :make or :ConTeXt commands fail if
> there is a space in the path or file name.
>
> Changing fnameescape() to shellescape() in the definition of l:makeprg
> in line 21 of compiler/context.vim seems to fix this

Good catch, thanks! Could you please try the attached version, which
should fix that and has other changes?

Please note that in the current version, :make does not `cd` any more
(that was causing other issues), so you have to do it yourself before
typesetting (using :cd or :lcd). That said, :ConTeXt should be a better
option under all circumstances.

Nicola