[NTG-context] Footnotes in footnotes

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sun Oct 16 19:35:50 CEST 2016

Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> writes:

> Indeed the example you sent does not work as expected, but as far as I
> remember for nested footnotes one can use the following construction

It’s a bit convoluted, but, well…

Otoh, it’s interesting to note that in my static-site-generator which
uses Go’s Blackfriday markdown processor which does support some
extensions, one can use nested footnotes.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the envious,