[NTG-context] Asciidoc --> ConTeXt for presentations

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sun Oct 16 17:29:10 CEST 2016

Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1 at verizon.net> writes:

> While Pandoc does NOT input asciidoc, i use Asciidoc FX, as a
> previewer, and it also exports out to html, pdf, and i think you can
> get it to export to DocBook.

Yeah, I kmow about using e.g. AsciiDoc(tor)’s docbook5 backend to export
to DocBook which can be used as input format in Pandoc, but the problem
is if I would liek to e.g. use Pandoc to create e.g. reveal.js
presentation, then AsciiDoc input is of no help, since one can only do:

{txt,md} --> Pandoc --> reveal.js

> IMO, if you are debating on learning Context, i think that would be a
> good use of your time.

I also believe the same, although, interestingly,
footnotes-withing-footnote does not work with MkIV. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for