[NTG-context] Issue with \blank halfline and title heads

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:28:00 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I would like to have a chapter title consisting of 1 line, halfline spacing, another set of lines, and another halfline spacing (I use grid=both but same issue with grid=yes), but I fail to acheive this. I give a simple MWE that shows wanted effect (without heading) which works all fine, followed by sample chapter which shows that ‘E’ is above the grid base line (added \showgrid to make it visible). Do I need to put the title content in some box ?

Thanks a lot for any hint,
Best regards

Joseph

\showgrid\showstruts
\setuplayout[grid=both]

\definehead[Chapter][subsection]
\setuphead[Chapter][number=no, align=center, style=\tf, before={\blank[none]}, after={\blank[none]}, grid=both]

\starttext
\startalignment[center]
\strut E\blank[halfline]A\strut\blank[halfline]
\stopalignment

Paragraph text.

\blank[line]

\startChapter[title={\strut E\blank[halfline]A\strut\blank[halfline]}]

Paragraph text.

\stopChapter