[NTG-context] Asciidoc --> ConTeXt for presentations

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Thu Oct 13 23:12:48 CEST 2016

Mica Semrick <mica at silentumbrella.com> writes:

> From the pandoc github issues page, looks like they're working on
> asciidoc. See issue 1465 in the pandoc repo.

That issue (#1456) is in regard to providing AsciiDoc as Pandoc’s
*input* format, but my proposed toolchin is the following:

AsciiDoc --> DocBook5 (via AsciDoc’s own DocBook backend) --> ConTeXt
(using Pandoc’s  AsciiDoc writer)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,