[NTG-context] PDF/A generation

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:40:04 CEST 2016

Dear Luigi,

thanks for the link.  I tried the validation with a little simplified example, which I show below.  VeraPDF reports some errors, see attached `test-result.xml`.  Unfortunately, VeraPDF cannot handle my production document and crashes during validation :( (see attached `production-result.xml`).  Also, it seems that leaving out `intent` does not make any difference.

Cheers, Henri

---

\setupinteraction
  [
    title=TITLE,
    subtitle=SUBTITLE,
    author=AUTHOR,
    keyword={KEYWORD1, KEYWORD2, KEYWORD3},
  ]

\setupbackend
  [
    format={pdf/a-2a},
    profile={default_cmyk.icc,default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},
  ]
\setupstructure[state=start,method=auto]

\starttext

\startchapter[title=Testing]
  \input knuth
\stopchapter