[NTG-context] Changes in hyphenations with 2016-10-12 beta

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:17:01 CEST 2016

Dear list,

After ugrading to latest beta (to test typesetting with it for now), I noticed that some words that used to be hyphenated with previous versions are no longer hyphenated in the output, especially when the word break used to happen at a ligature (for example ‘st’ or ‘ct’).

I had a quick look to the différences in files in tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base directory and I see some changes to font handling.

Is this expected ? Or is there any mechanism to get the old behaviour ? I’ll try to build a MWE to show this if that’s required.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Joseph Canedo