[NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Oct 13 10:15:30 CEST 2016

Am 2016-10-12 um 23:27 schrieb Jonas Baggett <jonas17b at gmail.com>:

>> There are ConTeXt threads on tex.stackexchange.com
> You are confusing Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange ;-). Actually I didn't find the ConTeXt tag there : http://stackoverflow.com/tags.

No, I’m not confusing them. They’re the same company, share accounts, reputation etc.
All TeX related questions belong on tex.stackexchange.com, not on stackoverflow, so there *shouldn’t* exist any tex, latex, context, luatex etc. tags on stackoverflow.
But look here: http://tex.stackexchange.com/tags

>> Hm, in my experience you get the necessary basic permissions really soon.
> Ok, I can't remember exactly, but it was possible that I wanted to answer a question in a comment below someone post, which require a reputation of 50.

Of course, there are hurdles. I can understand they might be too high to start, but their quality assurance mostly works well.

It’s getting OT here, let’s stop.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net