[NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Bomber K. axteffekt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:55:44 CEST 2016

Changing the name won't give you any benefit over information that is
written online somewhere already. Because then everybody would have to
refresh their post and documents and so on.

The best solution is to be as specific as you can be, like ppl before me
posted already. Type, frame document, tex and any keywords you would
expect to read about the ConTeXt.

Because from the origin point of view, the name ConTeXt is great. In
Netherlands you spell it like Contecht. It's a great pun / wordplay and
should remain. :D