[NTG-context] position of linenumbering

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 12 17:58:35 CEST 2016

On 12.10.2016 16:38, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> your approach is right, but hasn’t Thomas hit a bug?
>
> According to the description from page 301 in i-context.pdf,
> \startlinenumbering ... \stoplinenumbering inherit from \setuplinenumbering.

Thanks Wolfgang, this solution works (I must admit I wasn't aware of
\definelinenumbering). Nevertheless, I think Pablo is right because this
means one must define every setup in advance. In some situations, it
might be useful to change on the fly, and I think this "bleeding" of
setups into preceding blocks is unexpected.

All best

Thomas