[NTG-context] position of linenumbering

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 12 16:18:45 CEST 2016

On 12.10.2016 15:48, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> It seems that if you use \setuplinenumbering the issue is fixed: please have a look here:
>
> \setuppapersize [A6]
> \setuplinenumbering[location=text,distance=0.5cm]
> \starttext
>
> \startlinenumbering
>
> \dorecurse{2}{\input tufte}
>
> \stoplinenumbering
>
> dummy
>
> \stoptext
>
> Best regards: OK

Hi Otared,

thanks for your suggestion, but it only shifts the problem elsewhere
without solving it. New example (I need several different linenumbering
setups in my real word document so I can't put a general setup before
the \starttext):

\setuppapersize [A6]

\starttext

\start
\setuplinenumbering  [location=text,distance=0.5cm]
\startlinenumbering

\dorecurse{2}{\input tufte}

\stoplinenumbering
\stop

\start
\setuplinenumbering [location=text,distance=1.5cm]
\startlinenumbering
\dorecurse{2}{\input knuth}

\stoplinenumbering
\stop