[NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Jonas Baggett jonas17b at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:30:04 CEST 2016

Le 10. 10. 16 à 09:24, Hans Hagen a écrit :

> This will only work when someone takes the lead. If you do that you
> then others will help you. If you need something special on the wiki,
> just discuss it with Taco and Mojca who deal with the technicalities.

Yes that would be great to have a page on the wiki. Then I could
describe there the goals of the project and elaborate and put there the
specifications of the project. Then waiting for some feed-back in order
to improve the ideas behind the project. When the specifications are
mature enough, the technological choices could be made and finally I
will be able to put there a roadmap. At which point it would be easier
to know what needs to be done and how much time investment will be
needed, and what are the tasks I can reasonably do for the project and
what are those where help is welcome. Hopefully there would be other
people at that point who could share the vision and are willing to help.
How do you think about that ?

Have a nice afternoon,
Jonas