[NTG-context] itemize columns transposed

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:37:43 CEST 2016

> Mikael P. Sundqvist <mailto:mickep at gmail.com>
> 11. Oktober 2016 um 11:21
>
> Thank you, the notjoinedup works well, but I cannot see any difference
> using any of the keys unpacked or notpacked.
>
> Is there any chance to have the before, after and inbetween keys to
> set the space manually?
The before should be usable when you add the "notjoinedup" but inbetween
will never be supported
for horizontal items because all entries are in a single paragraph.

To increase the distance between the lines you can change the
interlinespace, e.g.

\starttext

\startitemize[a,horizontal][inner={\setupinterlinespace[line=6ex]}]
     \startitem First \stopitem
     \startitem Second \stopitem
     \startitem Third \stopitem
     \startitem Fourth \stopitem
\stopitemize

\stoptext

or add a invisible symbol with increased height/depth at the begin of
each item, e.g.

\define\HorizontalItem
   {\phantombox[height=\strutht,depth=\dimexpr\strutdp+\lineheight\relax]}

\starttext

\startitemize[a,horizontal][command=\HorizontalItem]
     \startitem First \stopitem
     \startitem Second \stopitem
     \startitem Third \stopitem
     \startitem Fourth \stopitem