[NTG-context] ANN: Updated Vim scripts for ConTeXt

Jan Willem Flamma jwfregister at icloud.com
Tue Oct 11 08:39:16 CEST 2016

Hi Nicola,

I’m relatively new to Vim and currently run it as installed (MacVIm 8.0 latest).

Where do I have to place these files in order to use them? (~/.vim folder or do I have to copy the individual files into the respective Vim application subfolders?)
After placing the files, is there anything else that needs to be done to ensure Vim picks up these files?

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards,
Jan Willem Flamma