[NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Tue Oct 11 07:20:13 CEST 2016

----- Mail original -----
De: "Henning Hraban Ramm" <texml at fiee.net>
Envoyé: Lundi 10 Octobre 2016 23:41:11
Objet: Re: [NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Am 2016-10-10 um 19:04 schrieb Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos at free.fr>:

> https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

A user named Piksi started (and immediately abandoned) an English one at
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

I have a look at it in the beginning of 2016. Why don't feed this page with a few ConTeXt starter docs ?

I did the same here:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/fiee/context-starter/welcome

error 403 ...

While I _am_ planning to write a ConTeXt book in German and already created an extensive outline, I found gitbook to be the wrong platform. Anyway I guess it will just end up on my big pile of started-and-abandoned projects...

BTW Alan let me have a look at his book: it already looks good and has a lot of content, but has still a long way to go until we can hope to see it printed.

Some more information about this project ?

Thanks,
JP

Greetlings, Hraban
---