[NTG-context] Ideas for improving documentation of ConTeXt

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Oct 10 23:41:11 CEST 2016

Am 2016-10-10 um 19:04 schrieb Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos at free.fr>:

> https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

A user named Piksi started (and immediately abandoned) an English one at
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

I did the same here:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/fiee/context-starter/welcome

While I _am_ planning to write a ConTeXt book in German and already created an extensive outline, I found gitbook to be the wrong platform. Anyway I guess it will just end up on my big pile of started-and-abandoned projects...

BTW Alan let me have a look at his book: it already looks good and has a lot of content, but has still a long way to go until we can hope to see it printed.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net