[NTG-context] Paranormal bug in TL 2016

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:49:47 CEST 2016

Dear Thomas,

does it also compile on latest beta when there is a hyphen in the filename?  BTW, the example can be simplified a little by just using \setbreakpoints[compound] instead of my complicated hyphen thing (Updated example is below.).  Also I'm very sure that it is mainly related to the breakpoints thing.

As I mentioned in the original post, I currently cannot update because of critical documents being composed with the TL 2016 version and I cannot afford any regressions.

Cheers, Henri

---

\version[temporary]

\setbreakpoints[compound]

\startstandardmakeup
\stopstandardmakeup

{\em Detailtypografie} by Friedrich Frossman