[NTG-context] Paranormal bug in TL 2016

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:14:46 CEST 2016

Dear list,

at some point my document started throwing an error

! error:  (nodes): trying to delete an attribute reference of a non attribute node

I managed to extract a minimal example which shows the error (below).  However, the error only occurs when the filename of the document contains a hyphen!  When I save the document as `test-error.tex' the error comes up, when I save it as `testerror.tex' it typesets smoothly.

Unfortunately, I currently cannot update to latest beta because I have an important document where I cannot afford any regressions.

Cheers, Henri

---

\version[temporary]

\definebreakpoints[hyphen]
\definebreakpoint [hyphen] [-] [nleft=3,nright=3,type=6,range=yes]
\setbreakpoints[hyphen]

\setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided]

\starttext

\startstandardmakeup
\stopstandardmakeup

{\em Detailtypografie} by Friedrich Frossman