[NTG-context] mathmatrix and grid

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:44:08 CEST 2016

On 10/10/2016 11:24 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Henri Menke <mailto:henrimenke at gmail.com>
>> 30. September 2016 um 23:01
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I noticed that when using grid=both then the height of a mathmatrix is rounded down for no apparent reason whereas the depth is rounded up correctly. Visually it appears to me that the height should be rounded up here. In the MWE I added a \vrule to show that the determined height of the line definitely does not coincide with what one would expect.
>>
>> How can I fix that? MWE is below.
>>
>> Cheers, Henri
>>
>> ---
>>
>> \setuplayout[grid=both]
>> \showgrid
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \input knuth
>> \startformula
>> \vrule % make lineheight and depth visible
>> \startmathmatrix
>> \NC A \NR
>> \NC B \NR
>> \NC C \NR
>> \stopmathmatrix
>> \stopformula
>> \input tufte
>>
>> \stoptext
> The default spacing modell (3) before and after formulas breaks grid alignment
> because when you use another alternative (1 or 2) the alignment is correct.

Dear Wolfgang,

I appreciate your efforts but this does not change anything in my original example.  For reference, I include my updated example

%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{1}
\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{2}
%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{3}% default value