[NTG-context] mathmatrix and grid

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:24:48 CEST 2016

> Henri Menke <mailto:henrimenke at gmail.com>
> 30. September 2016 um 23:01
> Dear list,
>
> I noticed that when using grid=both then the height of a mathmatrix is
> rounded down for no apparent reason whereas the depth is rounded up
> correctly. Visually it appears to me that the height should be rounded
> up here. In the MWE I added a \vrule to show that the determined
> height of the line definitely does not coincide with what one would
> expect.
>
> How can I fix that? MWE is below.
>
> Cheers, Henri
>
> ---
>
> \setuplayout[grid=both]
> \showgrid
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth
> \startformula
> \vrule % make lineheight and depth visible
> \startmathmatrix
> \NC A \NR
> \NC B \NR
> \NC C \NR
> \stopmathmatrix
> \stopformula
> \input tufte
>
> \stoptext
The default spacing modell (3) before and after formulas breaks grid
alignment
because when you use another alternative (1 or 2) the alignment is correct.

%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{1}
\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{2}
%\setconstantvalue{c_strc_formulas_space_model}{3}% default value

\setuplayout[grid=yes]

\showgrid

\starttext

\input knuth