[NTG-context] MKIV caption separator, revisited

Meer, Hans van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Mon Oct 10 09:41:38 CEST 2016

Here is the example. \setupcaptions has no effect, however \setupfloatcaption does (assuming of course I didn't make a silly mistake ;-). Thus it is no problem to get the effect desired, but possibly \setupcaptions should be deprecated, or perhaps reimplemented to calling \setupfloatcaption. I could have missed the change, but I guess a lot of other people might have missed it too. In that case we could spare them the trouble of finding out what happened.

Hans van der Meer

\starttext

\setupcaptions[prefixconnector=-]
\startplacefigure[title=\tex{setupcaptions[prefixconnector=-]}]
\externalfigure[test.jpg][scale=300]
\stopplacefigure

\setupfloatcaption[suffix=-]
\startplacefigure[title=\tex{setupfloatcaption[suffix=-]}]
\externalfigure[test.jpg][scale=300]
\stopplacefigure

\stoptext