[NTG-context] How do I compile a "flat" pdf?

Bomber K. axteffekt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:39:16 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a pdf which contains some graphics that I created.
I want to pass my PDF digitally but I don't want users to be able to
right-click on a gfx and save it. I think this is called "flattening".
Is there a way in CTX to create such a file or do I have to recompile
the PDF with 3rd party software?
Is there maybe even a way to flatten only specific objects like, only
one picture of many or all, and leave form fields unflattened?

Thanks, Sebastian