[NTG-context] Bug in \usetikzlibrary{datavisualization}?

Florian Leupold fleupold at posteo.net
Wed Oct 5 21:51:33 CEST 2016

Dear list,

Sorry for posting a duplicate, but I guess my previous post got lost during the conference...

When one tries to load the TikZ data visualization library, the documents does not compile anymore. The error is “.../tikzlibrarydatavisualization.code.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero”.

I have also tried this using ConTeXt online, to the same end:
http://live.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/output.cgi?id=jSjLZO

\usemodule[tikz]
\usetikzlibrary{datavisualization}
\starttext
Hello world!
\stoptext

Is this a known bug or could I somehow fix this to get data visualization to work?

Best,
Florian