[NTG-context] text–formula separation inside a frame

Florian Leupold fleupold at posteo.net
Wed Oct 5 21:50:28 CEST 2016

Dear list,

Sorry for posting a duplicate, but I guess my previous post got lost during the conference...

I have got a problem with spacing before a formula inside a frame. The text–formula separation somehow is bigger when it occurs in a frame (see MWE below). Is there an explanation, and/or (even better) a possible fix?

Thanks a lot!
Florian

MWE:

\defineframed[Framed][width=\textwidth, height=5cm, align=normal]
\starttext
This formula is preceded by normal spacing:
\placeformula[-]\startformula
1+1=2
\stopformula
\Framed{
This formula somehow is preceded by too much spacing:
}