[NTG-context] Recommendations on presentations

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:25:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

I use also MacOS and all my presentations are made with ConTeXt. The easiest thing to do is to take examples from simpleslides, or from the examples by Hans in the folder

	tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/common

of the standalone tree, and then adapt them to your needs and your taste.

Best regards: OK