[NTG-context] prevent indent after usage of defined itemgroup

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:18:01 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I don't know if I ask weird questions or if people are just occupied.
If I break some rule, please tell me... Anyways, here is another one:

It seems that the indentnext is ignored below. The resulting pdf is
attached. I use a rather updated ConTeXt standalone.

%%% Test file
\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\defineitemgroup[abc]
\setupitemgroup[abc][each][a,columns,three][stopper=,right=),margin=0pt,before={\blank[big]},after={\blank[big]},inbetween={\blank[medium]},indentnext=no]

\starttext
\startabc
\startitem First \stopitem
\startitem Second \stopitem