[NTG-context] Overfull boxes in bibliography

Alan Braslau alan.braslau at cea.fr
Wed Sep 28 13:29:31 CEST 2016

Hello,

It turns out that "alignment" of the bibliography lists does not take the document global settings, but rather, like in other cases such as a framed environment, alignment is reset to the default value: strict alignment does not give the best results for the bibliography list rendering, so I have now set this is the various style specifications to be "{verytolerant,stretch}".

Awaiting that this correction be propagated, one can add

\setupbtxlist
  [aps] % for example
  [align={normal,verytolerant,stretch}]

in your setup. There should then be no need for overfill boxes.

Alan