[NTG-context] stoptabulate undefined control sequence when used with placetable

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Wed Sep 28 09:11:10 CEST 2016

> It’s a tabulate bug:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg83290.html

Argh, there was a voice in my head telling me that I've seen something
about this. I should have browsed through my mails before making noise here.

So let me use this thread to say thank you to all who worked on LuaTeX
1.0.0 and many greetings to Kalenberg. Have a nice time. I hope I can
make it to the ConTeXt Meeting next year.

juh