[NTG-context] Problem with Cambria

Lutz Haseloff lutz.haseloff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:21:46 CEST 2016


Sorry, it was my fault.
I updated my Cambria and all went well (with Cambria).

btw. Congratulations to luatex 1.0.0!

Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> schrieb am Sa., 24. Sep. 2016 um 12:57 Uhr:

> On 9/23/2016 7:53 PM, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i found a Problem with Cambria. The use of í and ì results in wrong
> kerning.
> >
> > \setupbodyfont[cambria]
> > \starttext
> > Víctor Lidio Jara Martínez
> > \stoptext
> >
> > gives:
> >
> > Ví ctor Lidio Jara Martí nez
>
> no such problem here
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>                                            Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
>                Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>         tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.nl | www.pragma-pod.nl
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to
> the Wiki!
>
> maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl /
> http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
> archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160927/2db118c5/attachment.html>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list