[NTG-context] Tabulation in itemize list

Florian Leupold fleupold at posteo.net
Mon Sep 26 12:53:25 CEST 2016

Dear list,

is there a clever way to put a tabulation into an itemize list? I would like to have it on the first line of an item, see MWE. However, when I just insert the tabulation after \item, the table is shifted down. A naive fix using \blank[overlay], on the other hand, places the tabulation too high.

Could you help me or indicate a better solution to achieve this?

\starttext
\startitemize
\item
%\blank[overlay]\blank[overlay]
\starttabulate[|r|p|r|p|]
\NC	given:	\NC $a=1$\\$b=2$	\NC sought:	\NC $c$	\NC\NR
\stoptabulate
\stopitemize
\stoptext

Thanks a lot and best regards,