[NTG-context] For the Mac users: AppleScript to launch ConTeXt in a flexile way

Tom thfl at mac.com
Thu Sep 22 23:32:30 CEST 2016

I’ve updated the Ctx Typest Tool for macOS Sierra.

Due to a lack of computers I hadn’t installed the Sierra Beta, so this update for the moment is a beta.
A non-trivial rewrite was needed, and now main functionality works fine for me, I also tested the tools, found a couple of problems, and fixed them.

Download as usual: http://dflect.net/context-typeset-tool/

Release notes:

1.3.0 (65) (2016-09-18)
Compatibility: macOS 10.11, 10.12; probably 10.10 (untested); maybe 10.9.
Removed ASObjC Runner from the bundle (incompatibility with macOS Sierra).
Rewritten all code formerly related to ASObjC Runner.
Removed terminal-notifier -> No more notifications under macOS 10.8.
Changed Trash Generated PDF Files action: it now shows a list where you can select the PDFs to trash.
Updated 7zr to ver 16.02
Removed the Python dependency.
Fixed some path and encoding problems for mtxrun and texutil.

--
Tom

http://dflect.net