[NTG-context] ANN: Updated Vim scripts for METAFONT/MetaPost

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:05:09 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-18 10:46:44 +0000, Nicola said:

>  I have updated the {mf,mp}.vim scripts in Vim

> ConTeXt users will benefit from these scripts, too, inside MetaPost
> environments.

Put these lines in ./vim/after/ftplugin/context.vim:

setlocal omnifunc=syntaxcomplete#Complete
let g:omni_syntax_group_include_context_mp='mf\w\+,mp\w\+'

(note the ..._context_mp) and set the filetype of your document as
follows:

:set ft=context.mp

The only drawback is that indentation rules are applied throughout the
whole document, not only to the MetaPost parts. Depending on how many
'if' and 'forever' there are in your novel, it might get annoying.

Nicola