[NTG-context] Nested itemize horizontal/column problem

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:54:06 CEST 2016

Hi

1) the following code

\starttext
\startitemize[n]
\item
\startitemize[a,horizontal,three]
\startitem First \stopitem
\startitem Second \stopitem
\startitem Third \stopitem
\startitem Fourth \stopitem
\stopitemize
\item On the outer level
\stopitemize
\stoptext

generates the error

tex error       > tex error on line 9 in file
/home/mickep/tmp/ctx-listexample14.tex: ! You can't use `\prevdepth'
in restricted horizontal mode

Isn't it possible to have nested itemize with key horizontal?

2) If I change the horizontal key to columns, then there is an extra
line (the extra line in nested itemization has been discussed before,
but not with these keys given, as far as I could see). I.e. the file

\starttext
\startitemize[n]
\item
\startitemize[a,columns,three]
\startitem First \stopitem
\startitem Second \stopitem
\startitem Third \stopitem
\startitem Fourth \stopitem
\stopitemize
\item On the outer level
\stopitemize
\stoptext

gives the attached pdf file, where I would have exptected the first a.
in the inner itemize to be on the same line as the 1. in the outer
itemize.

Anyone has an idea on what is going on here?

Best regards, Mikael