[NTG-context] Simpleslides presentation: list of topics

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Sep 15 22:36:02 CEST 2016

> Another question: I am not at all familiar with the code you have
> written for the nice visual counter used in simpleslides module. Would
> it be possible to add interactivity to each portion of that visual
> counter, in such that upon clicking on that portion one jumps to the
> corresponding page?

Not really. The visual counter code is simply using \rawcountervalue and
\lastcountervalue to draw a metapost graphic. I don't know of an easy way
to add a link to "page where this counter has value n". Nor do I know how
to add interaction to a metapost image.

Hans had written some visual progressbars that use \vrule and variants
(and only work for pagenumber counter), that can jump to a specific page
when you click on them.

Aditya