[NTG-context] Bold italic font in Math (\definefallbackfamily)

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:19:02 CEST 2016

> Hans Ã…berg <mailto:haberg-1 at telia.com>
> 15. September 2016 um 19:44
>
> I use Xcode on MacOS (former OS X), which has very good Unicode
> support (including RTL scripts). There is a Unicode symbols table, but
> it is slow. One can also design one's own keyboard map, but that is
> very time consuming.
Another input method is shown in the following video [1] where each
symbol get its own command, e.g. \mbfitx is equal to {\bi x}. The source
table mentioned in the video can be found on the STIX page [2].

[1] http://zeeba.tv/reconciling-unicode-math-with-latex2e-mathematics/
[2] http://www.ams.org/STIX/

Wolfgang