[NTG-context] Simpleslides presentation: list of topics

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu Sep 15 11:50:18 CEST 2016

On 15.09.2016 11:35, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Is it possible to have a list of topics on a page when one uses the simpleslides module?
> For instance when using the swoosh model, as in the following example, and then navigate to each topic with a link?

Hi Otared,

I'm neither Wolfgang nor Aditya, but the one who is currently in charge
of the module (Aditya did not have time to do more work on it). The
answer is: there are a few styles that have a topic list integrated,
(such as FuzzyTopic), but not swoosh (and I don't see where such a list
would be an esthetically pleasing fit on this design). As for
interactive links: the simpleslides module doesn't have them since I
have never understood who would use them (the way I use presentations is
always linear; if you want to go back to a particular slide, you may
want to look at a tool such as impressive). If somebody makes a
convincing case, I might implement it.

Sorry for the negative answer, best wishes

Thomas