[NTG-context] Nonbreaking, non-vanishing horizontal spaces above underbar

Florian Leupold fleupold at posteo.net
Wed Sep 14 14:33:29 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to create cloze texts with solutions, but I have problems with horizontal spaces above the underbar, namely:
1) After a linebreak, horizontal space is cut off despite the \zwj.
2) I cannot find a way of scaling the leading and trailing space to equal 0.2 times the width of the text above the underbar.

MNWE:

\definebar[ClozedBar][underbar][continue=yes, color=black, offset=-0.5]
\unexpanded\def\Clozed#1{\startbar[ClozedBar]
	\zwj\hskip\widthofstring{#1}#1\hskip\widthofstring{#1}\zwj\stopbar}
\starttext
\Clozed{\color[red]{CLOZE 1}} text text text text text
\Clozed{\color[red]{CLOZE 2}} <- This one is cut at the beginning.
\stoptext

Could someone help me? Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
Florian