[NTG-context] I want to write a page which tells what the book is about

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:24:36 CEST 2016

Dear Uschi,

just use the standard makeup for your titlepage.  It automatically flushes to a right page in a double sided document.  Also, content should *always* start on a right page.  That is to say, your »about the book« text should also go to a right page.

Cheers, Henri

Here goes some text about the book
\input knuth

\startstandardmakeup[top={},align={middle}]
  \blank[2*big]
    {\tfd How to do this in Context}
  \blank[3*medium]
    {\tfa The author}